Feng Shui the Practical Way
What is Feng Shui?
Wind and Water, the seen and unseen. That’s what Feng Shui (Fung Shway) represents in the Chinese language. In practical terms, Feng Shui deals with the layout, design form and color used in a physical environment. It is the art of placement and design that creates balance and harmony between extremes. These ancient principles of balance help you to adjust and design your environment at home or work to improve your success, comfort, creativity and security.
What can Feng Shui do for you?
Feng Shui can be your vehicle to success by:
- Aligning your goals, your space and your life
- Increasing your energy in positive ways
- Creating increased productivity in your business
- Having that "favorite chair" feeling throughout the house
- Kindling romance & putting more love in your life
- Giving your children the positive benefits of a balanced home
- Your pets will feel the difference too!